Sea Buckthorn-Raspberry Shrub 60 ml ingredients:
Sea buckthorn juice, raspberry juice, ginger juice, lemon juice, chokeberry-apple cider vinegar, agave syrup
- Sea buckthorn is an excellent source of natural vitamins. This fruit contains plenty of vitamin C, as well as B1, B2, B6, B15, P, K and E vitamins and carotenoids, vegetable dyes or flavonoids, essential oils, fatty acids and minerals. Sea buckthorn stimulates the immune system and the activity of the hormonal system.
- Raspberry contains vitamin E, vitamin C, vitamin A, folates and antioxidants.
- Lemon is an excellent source of vitamin C and contains antioxidants.
- Ginger is credited with anti-bacterial and anti-fungal effects. Ginger is used to promote digestion, relieve nausea, treat flu and colds, etc.
- Agave syrup is made from the sacred Aztec cactus Agave Mexicana. Agave syrup has a low glycaemic load, which means that it does not have a very rapid effect on blood sugar.
- Apple cider vinegar has natural antiseptic properties.
- Aronia contains many vegetable dyes and antioxidants.
- Always store in the refrigerator.
- Shelf life: 6 months.
- Shake before use.